→ 06 May 14 at 2 pm
“I once gave a girl a bloody fake ear in a Tiffany jewelry box with a letter that said ‘Will you Gogh to prom with me?’ Yeah, I guess I’m a romantic.” -Matthew Gray Gubler
Oh God, this guy wins everything. If I were artistic enough to create something this nice, I would propose this way.
TOO DAMN CUTE OMFG
You are really gorgeous and this is the cutest thing ever.
shit gay guys say to their cats
submitted by andbonnykate
i think i must actually be a gay man…
Five Signs That Ryan Gosling Is God
We all agree that Ryan Gosling is some form of higher being, but how high? Well, here are five signs that point to him being God himself:
1. He is a good man. Ever seen him be rude in an interview? Throw a fit on a movie set? Ignore a fan? Chances are Ryan is currently somewhere in the world, wiping spilt oil off a baby seal, while giving a homeless man his clothes, and delivering a baby at the same time.
2. His physical perfection. If you were God and wanted to walk the earth, wouldn’t you do so in the best human body possible? With his kind face, strong jaw, and photoshopped abs, it doesn’t get much better.
3. He’s everywhere. Between Crazy Stupid Love, Drive, The Ides of March, interviews, and internet memes, you can’t go anywhere without feeling the presence of Ryan Gosling. No matter where you go, he is with you.
4. He is incorruptible. When you grow up as a child star, by the time you’re 30-years-old you’re supposed to have a sex tape, a drug problem, and no acting jobs. Not Ryan Gosling though.
5. He saves people. If you’re on the internet, you’ve seen the video of Ryan Gosling breaking up a New York street fight. Who knows how many times he has swooped in and saved people from similar scenarios? He’s either God or Batman.
Please marry me.